Japanese learning- Basic Vocabolary  

Posted by Michelle Chang

Hello-KONNICHIWA
Good Morning-OHAYOUGOZAIMAS
Good Afternoon-KONNICHIWA
Good Evening-KONBANWA
Good Night-OYASUMINASAI
Good Bye-SAYOUNARA
Thank you-ARIGATOUGOZAIMAS
How are you doing?-GENKIDESKA?
I am fine. Thank you.-GENKIDES
I am hungry-ONAKA GA SUKIMASHITA
How do you do?-HAJIMEMASHITE
What is your name?-ONAMAEWA?
I, me, myself-WATASHI
am, are, is-DESU
you-ANATA
American (person)-AMERIKA-JIN
Japanese (person)-NIHON-JIN
college student-DAIGAKU-SEI
high school student-KOOKOO-SEI
My name is Katsumi-WATASHI WA KATSUMI TO IIMAS
Wife-TSUMA
Husband-OTTO
Son-MUSUKO
Daughter-MUSUME
Girl-friend / Boy-friend -KOIBITO
one-ICHI

two-NI
three-SAN
four-YON/SHI
five-go
six-roku
seven-NANA/SHICHI
eight-HACHI
nine-KYU/KU
ten-JU

This entry was posted on 4:06 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments